Soothing and Regenerating Rose Geranium Bath Salt and Foot Soak
This amazing bath salt contains natural sea salt, Epsom salt, pink Himalayan salt, dry rose petals with rose and geranium essential oils.
Bath salts contain minerals that help to remove toxins from the body to improve your health, keep the skin soft, smooth, and supple, purify the skin, improving its radiance, texture, and tone.
Epsom salt detox your skin relaxes the nervous system, soothes muscles, energizes and rejuvenates the dead skin cells. Magnesium absorption is another health benefit of Epsom detox baths.
Rose geranium essential oil acts as an astringent that tightens, brightens, and removes dead skin cells and can be used as a soothing and antimicrobial to help treat bacterial acne.
- It is especially good for dry to sensitive skin.
- Help reveal smoother, fresher, and softer skin.
- Epsom salts draw out impurities and help remineralize the skin.
- Relieves pain & muscle cramps.
- Help get rid of swelling.
- Helps prevent the growth of bacteria under the toenails and in cracks that appear in dry feet.
- Help get rid of calluses.
- Relieves tension and relaxes the mind & body.
- Organic dry rose petals and 100% natural salts
- SLS free
- No artificial colors
- Natural and handmade
How to use
Add half cup of bath salt to lukewarm water in your tub or 4 tbsp. of salt in your bucket for a foot soak. Soak in for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off in the shower or with clean water after.
Keep the jar airtight in a cool and dry place away from moisture because moisture may dissolve the salts and form lumps in it.
Directions for care
Patch test recommended before use. Stop if irritation occurs.
Store in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight & moisture.
For external use only.
Keep away from children.
Consult your physician for use during pregnancy.
Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into the jar.
As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
Best before 6 months from the date of manufacturing