Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (200ml)
Pure unrefined Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, anti-microbial,and an antioxidant remedy oil that serves a lot of purposes in terms of maintaining the health of your body, skin, and hair. This pure oil is extracted in the wooden mill cold-pressed procedure.
- It provides nourishment to your hair and scalp, strengthens hair, and reduces dandruff.
- If you are suffering from pain in the joints, massage in Coconut Oil to heal the pain and improve blood circulation in the body.
- The antioxidants present in the oil reduce inflammation and is effective in healing problems like Arthritis.
- Regular application of MSE pure coconut oil helps keep your skin soft and smooth.
- Its use is effective in healing dry skin, cleansing and moisturizing skin, and treating various skin ailments.
- It helps to fight against free radical damage which tends to slow down premature aging.
- Pure & Unrefined
- No added fragrance
- No bleached
- Not exposed to any chemicals
Directions of use
Hair: Take a few drops of Coconut Oil and gently massage on the scalp for a couple of minutes, then leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash your hair with a natural shampoo and lukewarm water. Do this once every week to get the desired results and make your hair look strong and shiny.
Skin: Massage your body daily with Coconut Oil in the morning or before going to bed. The properties contained in Coconut Oil will keep your bones strong and also, relieve your from stress, insomnia, joint pain, eczema, athlete’s foot, piles, chapped hands, dry lips and scarlet fever.
Body: Cure eczema by applying coconut oil on the infected areas. Its antiallergic properties will heal swelling and redness.
If you have chapped hands, the Emollient property present in Coconut Oil helps make a protective layer on the skin, restricts the loss of water and keeps your hands soft and smooth. Apply lukewarm coconut oil on the hands and massage for 10 minutes. Do this two times daily.
Use Coconut Oil to reduce burn marks on your skin.
Storage – Always store it in a cool place and avoid oxidation.
Caution – Coconut oil is comedogenic in nature therefore people with oily & acne-pimple prone skin should not use it on the face.
Handle the jar carefully as it is a glass jar. Glass jar has been used instead of plastic because natural things may go bad in plastic.
Oil may tend to freeze in winters keep the jar in sunlight for some time to melt.